Have the opportunity to be a positive role model and help change the lives of campers we serve. Get great hands on experiencing with helping our campers learn a new skill, experience nature, lead an activity, get a new pair of shoes, learn to swim and so much more.
high school student opportunitiesgrades 10-12
- Be a counselor at camp
- Join a Leadership group during the school year
- Attend the Holiday Party
- Support Staff- Help supervise an activity. Be available as needed to support counselors or administration.
- Attend the Holiday Party – assist organizing toys and gift bags, supervise an activity, serve lunch, be a Santa’s helper.
- Volunteer on a committee of United in Harmony
- Volunteer to help sort items on a storage day
High-school students going into 10th-12th grades.
Applications are emailed in APRIL. A completed application will be due back to us in April. Camp is for one full week (Sunday-Sunday) and attendance for the entire week is mandatory.
Complete the on-line application with a photo of yourself, a short essay and an application fee. You will receive a confirmation email when your application is complete. First time counselors will be contacted for a group interview in April. Acceptance and Wait Pool letters are emailed out in May.
Thank you for your interest in Harmony programs. We hope you will take some time to join us. You will have the opportunity to not only change the lives of the campers we serve but also witness the counselors and other volunteers who are impacted by Harmony’s mission. If you’re beyond high school age, then you are considered a Support Staff Volunteer. If you would like more information on how you can apply to help or volunteer, please click this link and we will add you to our database for upcoming events and opportunities.